The Marina is the only amenity in Piper’s Landing Y&CC that there is an extra fee. Slips can be leased for $8.00 per foot based on the length of the dock. You also pay for electric.
Located on the South Fork of the St. Lucie River in a naturally protected semi-fresh water yacht basin.
There are 49 Slips from 25 ft. to 80 ft. with 30 and 50-amp electric service and drinking water.
You have golf cart access.
It is patrolled by security and there is 24/7 video surveillance.
Water access to:
- The Atlantic Ocean: this area is known as the Sailfish Capital of the World.
- The Bahamas Islands are 90 miles to the Southeast.
- Intercoastal Waterway from Norfolk, Virginia to Miami, Florida for cruises.
- Access Fort Myers on the West Coast of Florida via Okeechobee Waterway & Locks.
- Deepwater fishing for Dolphin, Wahoo, Mackerel, Grouper, and Snapper.
- Inland fishing for Snook, Redfish, and Sea Trout and freshwater fishing for Bass.
- Numerous restaurants on the water for cocktails and dining.