Martin County Real Estate Taxes
Martin County Property Appraisers Website
Martin County Tax Collectors Website
Real Estate Tax Estimator on the Martin County Property Appraisers Website
Real Estate Taxes consist of two parts:
- Ad-Valorem Taxes are based on property value.
- Based on 80+/-% of Purchase Price
- Homestead Properties are limited to three percent per year increase in the value of the home per year.
- Ad-Valorem Taxes are paid in the arrears.
- Non-Ad-Valorem fees are for services.
- Previous services which are a fixed amount for a certain period of time
- Expenses which are adjusted annually.
- Non-Ad-Valorem fees are paid in advance
These are rough estimates only.
Taken from the Martin County Property Appraiser Website
Real Estate Taxes are due before March 31st
4% discount if paid in November
3% discount if paid in December
2% discount if paid in January
1% discount if paid in February
Download this document – – Piper’s Landing – Real Estate Taxes 2018