Martin County Real Estate Taxes 2019
Real Estate Taxes are based on what you pay for a home.
Martin County Property Appraisers Website
Martin County Tax Collectors Website
Real Estate Tax Estimator on the Martin County Property Appraisers Website
Real Estate Taxes consist of two parts:
- Ad-Valorem Taxes are based on property value.
- Based on 80+/-% of Purchase Price
- Homestead Properties are limited to three percent per year increase in the value of the home per year.
- Ad-Valorem Taxes are paid in the arrears.
- Non-Ad-Valorem fees are for services.
- Previous services which are a fixed amount for a certain period of time
- Expenses which are adjusted annually.
- Non-Ad-Valorem fees are paid in advance
These are rough estimates only.
Taken from the Martin County Property Appraiser Website
Real Estate Taxes are due before March 31st
4% discount if paid in November
3% discount if paid in December
2% discount if paid in January
1% discount if paid in February
Download this document – – Piper’s Landing – Real Estate Taxes 2018